SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Wow... VERY impressive programming.

This is practically as perfect as prefect could be. I DO have a complaint however. Anime, anime, anime!! If I see one more piece of anime.. I may just have a coronary. But I cannot deny.. this is hands down the most innovative and professional flash game I think I've ever seen! Dang... DANG...

ok.. I'm done drooling now.

Clown Bashing Clown Bashing

Very interesting

I can honestly say you've got the "Stab a Clown" market cornered. I feel like I had enough fun to warrant the need for a sequel. Keep it up!

Mario Pacman 2 Mario Pacman 2

Hmmm..

The scripting is great and everything, but.. Why would you dedicate so much time using properties like Pac-man and Mario which don't even belong to use. I suggest using original characters and games if you want to get noticed.

Ryan-Odell responds:

well look at it this way mario has taken over luigi's career and lot's of others now it's pacman's turn to be taken over view the first one and read some of the reviews the first one was made by me under a different user name
"gameremakes"

Karuppa In Love Karuppa In Love

Hmmmm...

Great background artwork.. I mean GREAT. What's unfortunate is the fact that cute little japanese critters have played themselves out so damn much that the animation I just saw disturbed me about as much as a shocking gore picture would. Find a style that's your own. Good work though.

BMX Street Cruising-done2 BMX Street Cruising-done2

Hmmmm...

Very basic artwork... even more basic animation... yet there is a whole technical half of flash which alot people seem to overlook. Your talent at scripting and interactivity is very good. If I were you, I would immediately consider building a career in the video game industry.... unless, of course, you're like... 7 yrs old hehe..

Vegeta's  Strip Down Vegeta's Strip Down

lol

If I was that DBZ character and I saw how small you rendered my private region, the LAST thing you would have is my trust.. hehe

"We are coming after you" "We are coming after you"

Oh my

Do you honestly mean to tell me that every human being that is from the middle east should be blamed for Tuesdays tragedy? At least instead of going out and injuring people you created a video game simulation which can help you channel your aggression. :)

Night Assassin Night Assassin

Dang

Very very cool. Everything was very professional.

Star Wars Star Wars

hmmm.... are they even missable?

Keep working on this. It looks good. But the targets are anything but too easy to hit. I say.. make the game... and when you reach the point where YOU can't even beat the fucking thing.. throw it back up...

bOngSim:DirectorsCut bOngSim:DirectorsCut

LOL

I've seen too many 'weed' games so I went into this expecting to be disappointed. I hate eminem mind you, but what the hell does that have to do with anything. This game plays smooth. Very clean graphics.. my only compaint is keeping my damn computer screen clean of lip smudges!! Great stuff... *cough*