ALT0165 ALT0165

Hmmm..

Really long and drawn out. Difficult to sit through. I found myself dozing off somewhere during the climax.

Newgrounds Top 50 Menu Newgrounds Top 50 Menu

WHAT???!?

YOU'RE SCHOOL DOESN'T ALLOW YOU TO WATCH NEWGROUNDS?!?!? YOU MUST DROP OUT IMMEDIATELY!!

lol...

Henry Spump Henry Spump

Hmmmm...

Call me crazy but it looks like you put effort into this. So I'm not going to say anything negative. Keep animating... don't stop.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Wow... VERY impressive programming.

This is practically as perfect as prefect could be. I DO have a complaint however. Anime, anime, anime!! If I see one more piece of anime.. I may just have a coronary. But I cannot deny.. this is hands down the most innovative and professional flash game I think I've ever seen! Dang... DANG...

ok.. I'm done drooling now.

Clown Bashing Clown Bashing

Very interesting

I can honestly say you've got the "Stab a Clown" market cornered. I feel like I had enough fun to warrant the need for a sequel. Keep it up!

Mario Pacman 2 Mario Pacman 2

Hmmm..

The scripting is great and everything, but.. Why would you dedicate so much time using properties like Pac-man and Mario which don't even belong to use. I suggest using original characters and games if you want to get noticed.

Ryan-Odell responds:

well look at it this way mario has taken over luigi's career and lot's of others now it's pacman's turn to be taken over view the first one and read some of the reviews the first one was made by me under a different user name
"gameremakes"